To stay committed to our goal of maintaining maximum data and information protection, AIICO Multishield Limited is guided by principles in accordance with the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation of 2019 - for data privacy and data protection. By this regulation, we will not sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, banking details, or other information to anyone.
We will use the best available technology in security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
Collectible Personal Information
We will ask you for information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. We may obtain the following information:
- First name, middle name, last name, date of birth, and passport photographs (including that of dependents)
- Contact information including home address, email address, and telephone numbers
Generally, this information is requested when you sign up with us and we use your Personal Information for the following primary purposes;
- Provision of healthcare services
- Internal record keeping and easy identification of users
- To give you access to our technology assets such as website and app
- To contact you to ensure Service Level Agreement is met at our provider centers
- To alert you on healthcare bouquet reviews, special offers, information on topical health issues and other new services from AIICO Multishield Limited.
Technical Methods Used
This information may be collected via the following channels;
- Physical forms
We will not disclose your personal information to anyone, except when we believe it is necessary for the provision of healthcare and only to medical officers as required (in the provision of healthcare). We will not disclose your personal information to anyone except where disclosure is required by law.
Governing Principles of Data Processing Data Processing
All personal information shall and be processed in accordance with specific, legitimate, and lawful purposes consented to by you. Your personal information shall be stored accurately without any prejudice for the period within which it will be needed and secured against all foreseeable hazards.